From Francis De Brabandere <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Log strategry with empire-db
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2010 08:30:01 GMT
Could you be a bit more precise? What logging system are you using?
How do you set it up?

You can do this in the log4j:configuration section of the config.xml
if you use the empiredb configuration system. Putting
org.apache.empire to level OFF should be enough.

eg:

<logger name="org.apache.empire" additivity="false">
			<level value="OFF"/>
			<appender-ref ref="default"/>
</logger>

Cheers,