From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject re: Why auto UPPER CASE for the column name
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2010 22:40:20 GMT
Hi McKinley,

I have already changed that.

Thanks for reporting.

Rainer

Von: McKinley [mailto:mckinley1411@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 8. Februar 2010 17:49
An: empire-db-user@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Why auto UPPER CASE for the column name

Oh, no trouble at all. I just merge whenever I update. I haven't submitted a patch because
I didn't want to push a design change for something that is not too common (camel case table
and column names).

The patch is a just a few lines of code. I'll take a look at see if it is fit for general
use.

Thanks,

McKinley