From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject re: second call for a better name
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2010 09:51:23 GMT
Francis De Brabandere wrote:
> Re: second call for a better name
>
> > - The enum contains the items ReadOnly, Nullable (or Optional),
> NotNull (or Required), AutoGenerated
> This somehow sounds as putting different things into one enum... Is
> this also one property in most databases?

They are not really different things but correlated. Nullable and NotNull are only valid for
updateable fields. ReadOnly and AutoGenerated columns are not updateable (this question here
is whether we really need both of them).
ReadOnly may not be used for Tables (only for views and beans).

Regards
Rainer