From Martijn Dashorst <martijn.dasho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rowlimits: OFFSET and LIMIT
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2010 13:53:55 GMT
On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 2:17 PM, Francis De Brabandere
<francisdb@gmail.com> wrote:
> McKinley, you should have write access now I think. But I am not sure
> if we should ask you to first sign a ICLA
> (http://www.apache.org/licenses/)

Unless empire-db decides to distribute the contents of the WIKI, use
it as the official website (i.e.
http://incubator.apache.org/empire-db, and later on
http://empire-db.apache.org) or make it more official than a user
wiki/writeboard the ICLA is not mandatory.

That said, submitting an ICLA makes it much easier to become a
committer and to have your contributions included in any Apache
project that I urge anyone aspiring more than the occasional bug
report to send in an ICLA. You might never know when you get invited
to the party.

Martijn