From Francis De Brabandere <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rowlimits: OFFSET and LIMIT
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2010 13:17:40 GMT
Jaco, could you create a wiki user account on:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/empiredb/ so that I can add
you

McKinley, you should have write access now I think. But I am not sure
if we should ask you to first sign a ICLA
(http://www.apache.org/licenses/)

Martijn, could you help us out here?

Cheers,
Francis

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 2:02 PM, Francis De Brabandere
<francisdb@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll ask on the infra list how we can give RW access
>
> On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 11:34 AM, McKinley <mckinley1411@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thanks for reporting back. Did you use DESC in your ORDER BY? If you
>> don't have wiki access you might consider posting the wiki markup in
>> the issue tracker. I registered for the wiki, but didn't now get
>> access by default.
>>
>> I'll be testing ROW_NUMBER on SQL Server tomorrow and will let you
>> know what I find.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> McKinley
>>
>> On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 10:21 AM, Jaco van Tonder <Jacovt@tebabank.com> wrote:
>>> Rainer,
>>>
>>> Thanks for this info. This works well for Oracle. I would like to document this
on the wiki for future reference until a proper limit/offset implementation can be implemented.

http://www.somatik.be