From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject re: Importing XML
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2009 07:34:29 GMT
Hi Andrew,

currently there is no support for importing XML. The idea behind extracting query data in
XML is mainly to be able to transform it to a desired representation though XSLT - for example
to transform it directly to XHTML.

Importing XML data however could probably not be solved in such a generic way and it is thus
up to the application to implement the import logic.

However if you think your import code could be useful for our community we'd be happy to have
a look at it.
Regards

Rainer