From Benjamin Venditti <benni...@web.de>
Subject Re: suggestions for improving Thomas' DBGenerataor
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2009 10:15:38 GMT
Hi there,

thank you martijn for the detailed information. In fact i have already
signed and sent a CLA a few months ago.
I just signed up at Empire-db on JIRA and tried to figure out how attach
code to a jira ticket. However i couldn't #
find the tickets you mentioned, I just found the issues that are
reported but couldn't find a way how to attach code to one of them.

Should therefore a new issue or ticket be opend? How is that done and
how to attach code to it?

Thanks in advance.

best regards
   benjamin