From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject re: Code Generator
Date Sun, 26 Jul 2009 18:58:26 GMT
Hi Thomas,

great, thanks a lot.

I haven't had the chance to take a close look so far.

But I had a quick look at the documentation and I was surprised by its level of detail.

Usually I am working with Oracle and SQL-Server so I cannot straight away run the scripts
( I might set up a MySQL db for that).

I am also quite busy at the moment and I don't have as much time as I wish I had.

So please give me a few days to look at it in detail before I can let you know what I am thinking.

Regards

Rainer

P.S. We're just about to release Empire-db 2.0.5. We just have to go though the formal release
process.