From "Thomas Poling" <snoopy-7...@comcast.net>
Subject Code Generator
Date Sat, 25 Jul 2009 14:13:23 GMT
Greetings All:

Attached is the code generator to create table/record classes based on database schema meta-data.
Please read the Word document in the docs folder first.
I only have a MySQL database so I haven't tried to make it flexible enough to use with other
databases.  I'm hoping someone with a little more DB experience can investigate what it would
take to use it with other databases.

Please note that in the src folder all the classes under the tfmm folder are NOT part of the
code generator.  They are mostly the code that was generated based on my database.  I've included
the scripts for this database under the dbscripts folder.  You can also ignore the EnumType
class for now - I wanted to allow conversion between constrained strings in the DB and java
enumerated types, but haven't gotten to this yet.

Let me know what you think and if we might be able to use this as a starting point for something
that could be included in a future release of EmpireDB.

Thanks, Tom