From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject Re: More history of Empire-db
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 11:40:01 GMT
Hi bachew,

yes sounds interesting, although with so many frameworks to have to carful not to make things
over-complicated.

Redarding wicket: I think Wicket and Empire-db could be a very good combination. We had a
student who was willing to this for his dissertation project but unfortunately he could't
find a professor for this topic and had to take something else.

The basic approach for Wicket could be similar to the one we've taken for our Struts2 intergration.
If you need any assistence here I might be able to provide you with some useful hints.

Rainer