From bachew <apithef...@gmail.com>
Subject More history of Empire-db
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2009 02:18:39 GMT
Hi,
The first entry in the FAQ answered part of my question -
http://incubator.apache.org/empire-db/empiredb/faq.htm. But I would like to
know more about the history of Empire-db, the people and the organization
behind this interesting library. How it improves over the years and what
kinda applications that Empire-db is written for. And erm... why name it
Empire-db?

Hard to believe that someone finally did what I have in mind and this
page<http://incubator.apache.org/empire-db/empiredb/hibernate.htm>explained
what I always wanted to explain to people. I'm planning to write
an application framework and it seems my only choice is Empire-db on
database side, I wish to know more about it.

Thanks in advance.