From "Francis De Brabandere" <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven support for the upcoming 2.0.5 release
Date Sat, 15 Nov 2008 10:11:31 GMT
I'll take care of the Contributor License Agreement this evening.

> Still I plead for a smooth transition in two phases:
>
> Phase one: Take the current distribution (apache-empire-db-2.0.4-incubating
> and apache-empire-struts2-ext-1.0.4-incubating from
> http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/empire-db) and restructure it for Maven
> in a way that it best possibly conforms to all Maven conventions. This would
> also include putting all required files into the maven repository. Next we
> will change our distribution scripts to build the distribution in that way
> for the 2.0.5 release.

Uploading the current distribution to the central repo should not be a
problem. I'll make the needed pom files and stuff.
(http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-central-repository-upload.html)

> Phase two: Once the 2.0.5. release is out and everybody had a chance to see
> the benefits, we can restructure our internal SVN structure in the same way.

Is the 2.0.5 release planned for the near future?

Regards,

Francis

--
http://www.somatik.be