From Francis De Brabandere <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Publish release 2.2.0
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2011 21:24:01 GMT
Two more things about the site.

Dist file names have changed to :
apache-empire-db-2.2.0-incubating-dist.xxx (mind the -dist)

We also need to update the javadoc in svn as documented here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/empiredb/Release+Process#ReleaseProcess-UpdatetheEmpiredbwebsite

I'll take care of these issues

Seems that our maven files are already available at:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/empire-db/empire-db/2.2.0-incubating/

Cheers,

http://www.somatik.be