From Francis De Brabandere <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Graduate Empire-db from Apache Incubator
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2011 11:28:49 GMT
Hi everyone,

The Empire-db podling joined the incubator in July 2008. Since then it
hasmade 6 releases following Apache guidelines, added 3 new
committers, and added 1 new PPMC member. The community is healthy and
growing, and we've shown an ability to self-govern using accepted
Apache practices.

The first step is to vote as a community that Empire-db is ready to
graduate. Once this vote is successful we create a board resolution
proposal and vote on the general Incubator list. The full process is
described at http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html.

[  ] +1 - I approve of the Empire-db graduation
[  ] +0 - I have no opinion
[  ] -1 - There's an issue with graduation at this time, which is....

The vote is open for 72 hours.

Here's my +1.

Cheers,
Francis