From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject re: Problem with the location of velocity-templates in the code-generator
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2011 11:14:14 GMT
An issue for the code-generator template location problem has been created.

Sorry, but time has been elapsing even more rapidly recently than it usually does.

But I am really happy and excited that our graduation vote has passed and we're finally mature.
Time to open the Champaign, isn't it?

Thanks to everyone committers and non-committers for your involvement.

Regards
Rainer