From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject re: Publish release 2.2.0
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 20:05:42 GMT
Hi Francis,

Sorry, I only just now found the time.
Usually I set the right to files I have changed to 664.

I had some problems with some files that do not belong to me.
But I hope it's all right now.

Website and mirrors are all updated.
So we can consider this release done.

This weekend I will continue to prepare our graduation proposal.

Regards
Rainer