From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject Work on EMPIREDB-103 (DDL duplicate code) almost complete!
Date Sun, 09 Oct 2011 22:28:52 GMT
Hi folks,

I am happy to announce that I have almost completed another major task that has long been
overdue: The reduction of duplicate code for DDL generation.

Doesn't sound like much, but this issue has been quite a bit of work and hence took me quite
a bit of time.
I have tried my best to achieve the same results as before by comparison of the DDL outcome.
But I have not been able to make real database tests against the following databases: MySQL,
Postgre, H2, Derby.
However I have tested Oracle, SQLServer and HSQLDB.

Is anyone able to test it with any of the remaining databases by running at least the basic
and the advanced sample?

Cheers,
Rainer