From Francis De Brabandere <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Patch for consideration
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2011 14:53:57 GMT
Hi Matt,

Thanks for the patch, I'll try to put it in as fast as possible. Would
you mind posting it on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EMPIREDB
and attaching the patch while checking the
"Grant license to ASF for inclusion in ASF works" box.

Let's further discuss the PS & PPS on the list

Thanks,
Francis

--
http://www.somatik.be