From Francis De Brabandere <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject EMPIRE-99 merge to trunk?
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2011 13:26:06 GMT
There is one issue left causing a StringutilsTest to fail:

this used to return empty string but now return "null"
assertEquals("null",StringUtils.valueOf(null));

This used to return empty string but is now "null"
assertEquals("null",StringUtils.valueOf(new Object[]{}));

I changed the test to accept the new behavior but this is dangerous in
my eyes as this StringUtils is public and we might break existing
code.

Thanks Rainer for taking care of most of the refactorings, great we
got there! So shall we merge the branch to trunk now?

Greets,
Francis

--
http://www.somatik.be