From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject re: EMPIREDB-99
Date Sun, 24 Jul 2011 11:46:45 GMT
Hi Francis,

well, our examples obviously run without throwing exceptions.

I have changed the test-class ErrorsTest to perform a couple of simple unit tests.
But for betters test, we'd e.g. have to make illegal queries or perform changes to the data
and the data model while the app is running to see how it copes with it.

Regards
Rainer

Francis De Brabandere wrote