From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject EMPIREDB-99
Date Sun, 24 Jul 2011 10:52:42 GMT
Hi all,

I am glad to announce, that the basis work on Empiredb-99 has been done.

I have changed the Core and the two examples Basic and Advanced.

So far I have only performed some basic tests.

In order to test it more thoroughly it is necessary to enforce exceptions.

Although I might improve the code a bit further in detail, I am quite happy with the overall
layout.

Anyone is welcome to have a look at it and give his/her opinion.

Also I think, it is possible to start adapting the other project parts.

Note: All changes have been checked in to the SVN-Branch EMPIREDB-99.

Regards

Rainer