From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject re: July incubator report
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2011 08:36:02 GMT
Hi Martijn,

yes, it has been discussed on dev several times (see EMPIREDB-99).

There is nothing internal to esteam - in fact I am the only one of our company working on
the project.
Even though we might not be very many committers, at least we can say that we're a diverse
and distributed community.

I will think of something for the issues you are missing in the report.

Regards
Rainer