From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject Removing log4j dependency
Date Sat, 22 Jan 2011 13:07:34 GMT
Hi everyone,

before we finish our 2.1. release we should decide whether we would like to tackle EMPIREDB-77
(Get rid of the Log4J compile-time dependency) and use SLF4J instead.

IMO this would mean to modify the class XMLConfiguration and to remove the code for  logging-configuration.

Since we need this code in the example, we would copy this code in each of those examples
and also add the log4j dependency there.

Any objections or better ideas on this issue?

Regards

Rainer