From Francis De Brabandere <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Happy new year
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2011 21:07:31 GMT
Best wishes all,

I also would like to try to clean up some stuff (issues in jira). But
don't have that much time at hand this/next week...

When you are done with your tidying up I'll cut a new release. I don't
mind to have a lot of releases.

Cheers,
Francis

On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 8:56 PM, Rainer Döbele <doebele@esteam.de> wrote:
> Happy new year everyone.
>
> I took the opportunity to take a few days off and spend some time with the kids - all
potential open source contributors in 10 or 20 years time :-)

--
http://www.somatik.be