incubator-empire-db-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Francis De Brabandere <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: doap + special characters = broken links
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2011 14:26:55 GMT
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 3:10 PM
Subject: Re: doap + special characters = broken links
To: site-dev@apache.org


Seems to be working now.

Did not seem to work at first.
I had to delete the working copy of the empire DOAP from the doap/
directory and wait for the next run (and synch).

[I also deleted the old html file from the deployed site.]

On 24 January 2011 21:55, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 24 January 2011 21:06, Rainer Döbele <doebele@esteam.de> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> We (empire-db) just set up our DOAP file but we still have an issue.
>>
>> http://projects.apache.org/indexes/alpha.html#E
>>
>> The projects overview points to:
>> http://projects.apache.org/projects/empire-db__incubating_.html
>>
>> But the page is available at:
>> http://projects.apache.org/projects/empire_db__incubating_.html
>>
>> I have found other projects with similar issues, for example
>> http://projects.apache.org/projects/.net_ant_library.html
>> should point to
>> http://projects.apache.org/projects/_net_ant_library.html
>>
>> The script generating the overview seems to use different character
>> replace code than the one generating the pages.
>
> I found that projects.pl was replacing '-' by '_', so committed an
> update which should prevent that happening.
>
>> Cheers,
>> Francis
>>
>> (forwarded to site-dev by Rainer Döbele)
>>
>>
>



-- 
http://www.somatik.be
Microsoft gives you windows, Linux gives you the whole house.

Mime
View raw message