From Francis De Brabandere <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EMPIREDB-38, switch to slf4j
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2011 11:43:33 GMT
In fact his is quite flexible as we could use the commons logging to
slf4j bridge to have both working but I would go for all in one anyway
as I don't want our users to be forced to include the bridge.

Just remove commons logging in all poms and that should point you to
what to change.

The examples can keep using log4j for logging, all we need is to have
a runtime dependency on the slf4j to log4j bindings in those. so that
slf4j logging is forwarded to log4j.

I can help out this evening if you have problems with the conversion.

Cheers,
Francis

--
http://www.somatik.be