From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject re: 2.0.7-incubating release completed, what's next?
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2010 09:43:20 GMT
Hi Franics,

first I want to thank you again for managing this whole release process.
Unthinkable what we would do without you.

Please apologize that I have been too busy and thus been very quiet.
I will try to check and update the website today or tomorrow.
Also I will review your prepared statement check code.

About what is next: Technically we should consider a new release 2.1. soon.
Besides the prepared statement fixes we should reconsider the slf4j logging (already tried
but the problem seems to be the configuration) and the exception handling - and maybe a few
more things.

Organizationally we must find out how we can move forward regarding our graduation.
Do you think we should ask the board whether they think we're ready?

Regards
Rainer