From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject re: [VOTE] Release Apache Empire-db 2.0.7-incubating (rc2)
Date Sun, 21 Nov 2010 22:37:13 GMT
Hi Benjamin,

I ran the struts2 example with Tomcat 5.5. and Tomcat 6 and I had no such problem.

Regards

Rainer

from: Benjamin Venditti [mailto:benjamin.venditti@arcor.de]
to: empire-db-dev@incubator.apache.org
cc: Francis De Brabandere
re: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Empire-db 2.0.7-incubating (rc2)

Hey there,

had a look at the new release and i'm not able to get the web-examples working (see error.log).
And i can't figure out what the problem is, to me everything seems to be in its right place.

When i try to access the webapp with firefox i get a 503:
HTTP ERROR: 503

SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE

RequestURI=/empire-db-example-struts2/