From Francis De Brabandere <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: release?
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2010 23:12:38 GMT
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EMPIREDB?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel

As the roadmap link above shows there are 2 remaining issues before we
can make a release, Rainer could you please set those resolved if they
are finished? They both have commits so at least some work is done on
them.

I'll fix the javadoc issue while making the release.

Cheers,
Francis

http://www.somatik.be