From Benjamin Venditti <benjamin.vendi...@arcor.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Empire-db 2.0.7-incubating (rc2)
Date Sun, 21 Nov 2010 17:14:36 GMT
Hey there,

had a look at the new release and i'm not able to get the web-examples
working (see error.log).
And i can't figure out what the problem is, to me everything seems to be
in its right place.

When i try to access the webapp with firefox i get a 503:
HTTP ERROR: 503

SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE

RequestURI=/empire-db-example-struts2/