From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject re: re: year "functionName" for Oracle
Date Mon, 11 Oct 2010 07:38:15 GMT
Hi Marcio,

ah now I see.

I was already wondering what the XML Generation has to do with it, but yes, it uses getFunctionName()
and sets it as an attribute on a column element.
This might be a useful information e.g. when using XSLT to transform the XML, but the outcome
is driver specific and it is questionalbe whether its benefit is worth the abstract function
on DBFuncExpr().

To be honest I don't really have an option about this.
I'd just leave it as it is - as long as it works and doesn't cause any exceptions.

Regards
Rainer