From Francis De Brabandere <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: congratulations and my best wisches
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2010 06:23:42 GMT
Hi all,

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 11:53 AM, Rainer Döbele <doebele@esteam.de> wrote:
> now that is what I call good news.
> Congratulations and all the best for you and your wife.

thanks

> Where did you get married and where did your wedding trip go to?

Indonesia, beautiful country with friendly people!

> (Any plans to expand your family?)
> Tell us about it.

Hehe, first they ask you when you'll get married and after that this
question always pops up. No plans for the near future but I wouldn't
mind having a few kids.

> About the report: So far I could not think of anything to write what we haven't said
before.
> To be honest I am still terribly busy and hardly able to do a lot.
> Any volunteers for providing content or even writing the report?

Report created: http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/October2010

Could some mentor please sign off?

Cheers,
Francis