incubator-empire-db-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Benjamin Venditti <benjamin.vendi...@arcor.de>
Subject Re: EMPIREDB-88 + EMPIREDB-90 / tested and fixed
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2010 16:07:17 GMT
hmm ... site change, people server, sync ...
has this something to do with the change i just made to the 
"contributors.htm" file in the repo?


Am 26.10.2010 17:59, schrieb Francis De Brabandere:
> I'm sure I used to have admin rights, I created a jira issue for infa.
> After that I can maybe add you to the project.
>
> ps: have you checked out the site change on the people server, as
> there is no automatic sync yet?
>
> Cheers,
> Francis
>
> On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 5:53 PM, Benjamin Venditti
> <benjamin.venditti@arcor.de>  wrote:
>> Hi Francis, yes i have a jira account (login is "benniven").
>> I am also wondering how i could gain rights in jira for empire-db.
>> I could only see that Rainer is mentioned as "project leader" in jira. maybe
>> he has got enough rights?
>>
>> Benjamin
>>
>> Am 26.10.2010 17:44, schrieb Francis De Brabandere:
>>> seems to me that I lost empire-db jira admin rights
>>>
>>> On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 5:37 PM, Francis De Brabandere
>>> <francisdb@gmail.com>    wrote:
>>>> Hey Benjamin, great to see those issues fixed. Do you have a jira
>>>> account? I wonder what we have to do to assign those issues to you.
>>>>
>>>> I also see you are not mentioned on the website. Shall I fix that?
>>>> maybe you can do it yourself?
>>>>
>>>> Cheers,
>>>> Francis
>>>>
>>>> On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 4:55 PM, Benjamin Venditti
>>>> <benjamin.venditti@arcor.de>    wrote:
>>>>> Hi there,
>>>>>
>>>>> i was able to reproduce EMPIREDB-88 and fixed it. By doing this i
>>>>> recognized
>>>>> a problem with the "createRecordProperties" switch and added a bugreport
>>>>> (EMPIREDB-90) and committed a fix for that, too.
>>>>>
>>>>> Guess both issues can be closed.
>>>>>
>>>>>     Benjamin
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Am 13.10.2010 13:54, schrieb Francis De Brabandere (JIRA):
>>>>>>      [
>>>>>>
>>>>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EMPIREDB-88?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=12920504#action_12920504
>>>>>> ]
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Francis De Brabandere commented on EMPIREDB-88:
>>>>>> -----------------------------------------------
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I'll try to reproduce this in a test
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> CodeGenerator generates uppercase fieldnames where empire code
expects
>>>>>>> lowercase names
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>                  Key: EMPIREDB-88
>>>>>>>                  URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EMPIREDB-88
>>>>>>>              Project: Empire-DB
>>>>>>>           Issue Type: Bug
>>>>>>>           Components: CodeGenerator
>>>>>>>     Affects Versions: empire-db-2.0.6-incubating
>>>>>>>          Environment: Windows / Eclipse Helios
>>>>>>> Tested using the standard Empire-DB SampleApp
>>>>>>> Tested with both MySql and HSQLDB
>>>>>>>             Reporter: Sije de Haan
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> The generated sources have getter/setter names like getPHONE_NUMBER,
>>>>>>> where the empire-db code expects
>>>>>>> getPhoneNumber. Result: the queries read the correct number of
>>>>>>> records,
>>>>>>> but can't assign the values to the corresponding fields in
>>>>>>> DBReader.getBeanList()
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> http://www.somatik.be
>>>> Microsoft gives you windows, Linux gives you the whole house.
>>>>
>>>
>>
>
>


Mime
View raw message