From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject AW: summer is almost gone
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2010 21:29:55 GMT
Hi Benjamin,

good to hear from you and glad you are still on.

Guess everyone was busy. I did not manage to do as much as I intended and I am still not knowing
where to begin.
I am still playing around with that CombinedCmd when setting a limit issue.
Furthermore the limit support is "limited" currently to MySql and SQLServer.

BTW: have we made sure, that the DBGenerator works with all databases?

Still the No 1 issue would be to advertise empire-db possibly by writing an article or something
e.g. on tss or the Java magazine.
This however is kind of a complex task that needs plenty of attention, so I am not really
expecting anyone to tackle it although it would be great.

Regards
Rainer