From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject re: July Report proposal
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2010 10:45:13 GMT
What a surprise.
Didn't your sister got married just recently?
And did you enjoy her wedding so much that you decided to the same - or did your girlfriend
catch the bridal bouquet?

I got married 9 years ago and I did not regret it since.
But with 3 small children around there is not much time to think anyway :-)

My best wishes in advance and another advice:
Stay away from computers and concentrate on reproduction.

Rainer