From Eike Kettner <n...@eknet.org>
Subject Re: DBSequence Table and PostGre
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2010 09:24:23 GMT
Hi Rainer,

I did not know about  the SQL_DATETIME_PATTERN - this sounds very
promising. I will try this and let you know.

I've still opened a jira issue for that, before I read this mail.

Thank you and kind regards
Eike

On 29.06.2010 10:00, Rainer Döbele wrote:
> Hello Eike,
>
> I have not started a deep investigation but I could imagine that supplying a modified
SQL_DATETIME_PATTERN would solve this.

> Currently the function getSQLPhrase(int phrase) on DBDatabaseDriverPostgreSQL returns
the following pattern which does not include milliseconds: