From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject Congratulations and Thanks
Date Sun, 09 May 2010 20:11:07 GMT
Hi everyone,

First of all I want to thank Francis again for this involvement and his great management of
everything that has to do with release process.

Francis you're a hero! I was just about to move the distribution files to the dist location,
when I found out that you have just done that 10 Minutes ago.

I will update the website source files and check them in, but I won't set them live today.

I also won't be able to do anything tomorrow, so this will have to wait until Tuesday or Wednesday
(unless someone else can't wait that long).

This time the release process ran much smoother than the previous times, and I guess we're
all really pleased about that.

Regards

Rainer