From Francis De Brabandere <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject 2.0.6-incubating release last steps
Date Sun, 09 May 2010 19:57:45 GMT
Hi guys,

Our release was accepted by the incubator PMC. I already pushed the
maven artifacts to the maven repo and moved the distribution files to
the proper location. We now need to wait about a day for the files to
become available on the mirrors.

Since I don't have the time tomorrow evening to update the site and to
send the release mail this will have to wait until Tuesday unless
somebody else takes care of the last steps...
All that needs to be done is documented here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/empiredb/Release+Process#ReleaseProcess-UpdatetheEmpiredbwebsite

just continue at "Update the Empire-db website".

Further it would be nice if we could make some publicity about the
release (blog posts, dzone, ...)

Cheers,
Francis

--