From Francis De Brabandere <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Congratulations and Thanks
Date Sun, 09 May 2010 20:18:49 GMT
On Sun, May 9, 2010 at 10:11 PM, Rainer Döbele <doebele@esteam.de> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>

> First of all I want to thank Francis again for this involvement and his great management
of everything that has to do with release process.

> Francis you're a hero! I was just about to move the distribution files to the dist location,
when I found out that you have just done that 10 Minutes ago.

> I will update the website source files and check them in, but I won't set them live today.
>
> I also won't be able to do anything tomorrow, so this will have to wait until Tuesday
or Wednesday (unless someone else can't wait that long).

> This time the release process ran much smoother than the previous times, and I guess
we're all really pleased about that.

I agree, good we had 4 internal RC's before moving to the IPMC. Thanks
for the reviews all!

--
http://www.somatik.be