From Francis De Brabandere <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: questions regarding rc3 and building the assembly
Date Sun, 25 Apr 2010 14:12:48 GMT
>> Finally I noticed, that in our previous release we had the apidocs in the root folder.
>> In rc3 they are not supplied any more.
>> Is it your intention not to supply the apidocs this way?
>
> This is unintentional, I'll have a look at it.

I added both javadoc jars for empire-db and empire-db-struts2. Try a
"mvn clean install" on the dist module.

This how the new distribution should look like:

/bin/empire-db-2.0.6-incubating.jar
/bin/empire-db-struts2-2.0.6-incubating.jar
/doc/empire-db-2.0.6-incubating-javadoc.jar
/doc/empire-db-struts2-2.0.6-incubating-javadoc.jar
/src/...
*notes files

Let me know if this is ok then I cut a new release... hopefully the last one.

Cheers,
Francis

>>> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/empire-db/tags/apache-empire-db-

http://www.somatik.be