From Francis De Brabandere <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Empire-db 2.0.6-incubating (rc2)
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 19:11:10 GMT
Hi,

We have just prepared the second 2.0.6-incubating release candidate
and we are now looking for approval of the PMC to publish the release.
Once the community approves the release we will have a second binding
release round for IPMC members.

These are the major change from our previous 2.0.5-incubating release:

- Code-Generator allows generation of Data Model code files for
existing databases
- Maven plugin for DB-Code-Generator
- New example to demonstrate interoperability between Empire-db and Spring
- Provided jars are now OSGi compatible

These are the changes since previous rc:

- Fixed progress data type issue (EMPIREDB-76)
- Fixed codegen app + added tests
- Fixed missing commons-logging dependency making war's unusable

Changelog:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/empire-db/tags/apache-empire-db-2.0.6-incubating-rc2/CHANGELOG.txt?view=co

Subversion tag:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/empire-db/tags/apache-empire-db-2.0.6-incubating-rc2

Maven staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheempire-db-025/

Distribution files are located here
http://people.apache.org/~francisdb/empire-db/

Rat report for the tag is available here:
http://people.apache.org/~francisdb/empire-db/rat.txt

Vote open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0