From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject questions regarding rc3 and building the assembly
Date Sat, 24 Apr 2010 21:30:39 GMT
Hi Francis

again, I have a couple of questions / problems and I am probably just to stupid again to get
it right.

First when I get the latest sources and I try to build the assembly using "mvn clean install
-Papache-release" I get the following:
[WARNING] Removing: jar from forked lifecycle, to prevent recursive invocation.
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce {execution: enforce-versions}]
[INFO] [source:jar {execution: attach-sources}]
[INFO] [javadoc:jar {execution: attach-javadocs}]
[INFO] Not executing Javadoc as the project is not a Java classpath-capable pack
age
[INFO] [gpg:sign {execution: default}]
GPG Passphrase: *

Do you know what GPG Passphrase it is asking for?

Also you say that we should add the stating repository to our Maven settings. I know I could
possibly Google that, but can you tell me how to add the staging repository to my settings.xml
(In know where the file is, I just need to know what exactly to add).

Finally I noticed, that in our previous release we had the apidocs in the root folder.
In rc3 they are not supplied any more.
Is it your intention not to supply the apidocs this way?

Regards
Rainer