From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject re: [VOTE] Release Apache Empire-db 2.0.6-incubating (rc1)
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2010 22:07:08 GMT
I have downloaded the distribution files and build and imported all projects in Eclipse and
then I ran the samples.

Everything worked as excpected and I did not find any problems.
RAT report also looks good.

One thing I want to mention though:
Afterwards I tried running mvn assembly:assembly from the source but that failed with an error
saying: No assembly descriptors found.
Now I rembember that we had this discussion before whether or not is should be possible to
build the distribution files again from the distribution.
I don't really see this as a requirement, and possibly I just failed to get it right. I just
want to mention it here.

Hence from my point of view it's a +1

Regards
Rainer