From Benjamin Venditti <benjamin.vendi...@arcor.de>
Subject Re: questions regarding rc3 and building the assembly
Date Sat, 24 Apr 2010 21:40:38 GMT
hi rainer,

here is a snippet from the <profiles> tag from my settings.xml

-------------SNIP-------------

<profile>
       <id>empire-staging</id>
       <repositories>
         <repository>
           <id>empire-staging</id>
           <name>empire-DB staging repository</name>

<url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheempire-db-005/</url>
         </repository>
       </repositories>

	  <pluginRepositories>
         <pluginRepository>
           <id>empire-staging</id>
           <name>empire-DB staging repository</name>

<url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheempire-db-005/</url>
         </pluginRepository>
       </pluginRepositories>

     </profile>

-----------SNAP---------

Am 24.04.2010 23:30, schrieb Rainer Döbele:
> Hi Francis
>
> again, I have a couple of questions / problems and I am probably just to stupid again
to get it right.

> First when I get the latest sources and I try to build the assembly using "mvn clean
install -Papache-release" I get the following:
> [WARNING] Removing: jar from forked lifecycle, to prevent recursive invocation.
> [INFO] [enforcer:enforce {execution: enforce-versions}]
> [INFO] [source:jar {execution: attach-sources}]
> [INFO] [javadoc:jar {execution: attach-javadocs}]
> [INFO] Not executing Javadoc as the project is not a Java classpath-capable pack
> age
> [INFO] [gpg:sign {execution: default}]
> GPG Passphrase: *
>
> Do you know what GPG Passphrase it is asking for?
>
> Also you say that we should add the stating repository to our Maven settings. I know
I could possibly Google that, but can you tell me how to add the staging repository to my
settings.xml (In know where the file is, I just need to know what exactly to add).