From Benjamin Venditti <benjamin.vendi...@arcor.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Empire-db 2.0.6-incubating (rc2)
Date Sat, 17 Apr 2010 15:00:28 GMT
Hi there,

tested everything successful with 2 exceptions:

1. the pom.xml of both the "empire-db-dist" and
"empire-db-example-codegen" contain a parent tag with version
"2.0.6-incubating-SNAPSHOT" which i think should be "2.0.6-incubating".

2. if i try to test the "empire-db-example-codegen" with the command
"mvn empiredb:codegen" i get the following error although i installed
everyting with "mvn clean install":

[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'empiredb'.
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-empiredb-plugin' does
not exist or no valid version could be found

Has anyone got the same problems or am i doing something wrong here?
Thanks in advance.

Benjamin

Am 14.04.2010 21:11, schrieb Francis De Brabandere:
 > Hi,
 >
 > We have just prepared the second 2.0.6-incubating release candidate
 > and we are now looking for approval of the PMC to publish the release.
 > Once the community approves the release we will have a second binding
 > release round for IPMC members.
 >
 > These are the major change from our previous 2.0.5-incubating release:
 >
 > - Code-Generator allows generation of Data Model code files for
 > existing databases
 > - Maven plugin for DB-Code-Generator
 > - New example to demonstrate interoperability between Empire-db and
Spring

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/empire-db/tags/apache-empire-db-2.0.6-incubating-rc2/CHANGELOG.txt?view=co

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/empire-db/tags/apache-empire-db-2.0.6-incubating-rc2

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheempire-db-025/