From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject Things todo before next release
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2010 22:02:21 GMT
Hi Francis,

I think things looks really good for a new release.

I would like to have another look at the issues EMPIREDB-67 and EMPIREDB-71. They look easy
to fix.

With EMPIREDB-62 I still don't have a good idea that would work for all databases alike.

But I must admit that I have lost a little bit touch with the code generator.

This is probably a stupid question but can you briefly explain to me how the code generator
maven plugin works (do we have a documentation?).

Best regards,

Rainer