From Benjamin Venditti <benjamin.vendi...@arcor.de>
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2010 01:27:41 GMT
Hi there,

i am glad to announce that I've become a committer to empire-db and i'm
looking forward to work with the empire-db team.
With this announcement i also submitted my first commit in svn. Here is
a overview of my changes:

- new feature: it is now possible to generate views, however they are
not fully functional as the function "createCommand" is not implemented
- bugfix: column names with whitespaces caused the generator to create
uncompilable classes (status: fixed)
- added mysql dependency in pom.xml
- added new configuration options in config.xml
   "viewClassSuffix", "tablePackageName", "recordPackageName",
"viewPackageName"

I tested my changes with MySQL and its sample database "sakila"
(http://dev.mysql.com/doc/sakila/en/sakila.html).

Does anyone know if there is a way to retrieve the SQL commands for the
views of a database that it holds?

Best regards,
     Benjamin