From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject re: Starting with Empire-db code generator
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2009 07:28:25 GMT
Hi Francis,

the current code is IMO not flexible enough and even more important it is Thomas' code and
I see legal problems in just copying the code. So in order to avoid legal problems and to
improve code quality I would like to see a new implementation based on the initial idea but
with improved capabilities.

Benjamin, you have send some work on that. What do you think?

Regards
Rainer