From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject re: Starting with Empire-db code generator
Date Sun, 11 Oct 2009 19:50:08 GMT
Hi Benni,

since we have not heard anything of Thomas for a while I think we must continue on this subject
without him.
We should start new from scratch with the basic project that I have already set up.

So if you are still willing and able to work with us can you bring in some of the ideas we
had into this new project?
We should first start with developing the templates for the database and table classes and
generate them with the options I have previously suggested (if possible).

Looking forward to hearing form you.
Regards

Rainer