From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject re: No Frills Code Generator
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2009 14:26:35 GMT
Hi Thomas (or should I call you Tom),

glad to hear from you. I almost thought we had lost you.
Thanks for your submission. I am quite busy at the moment and I won't be able to look at it
in Detail until the middle of next week. (Benjamin do you want to take a look?)

One question first: Have you subscribed to the empire-db-dev mailing list already?
Most conversation is there and you might miss important information if you have not subscribed
to the list.

Regards
Rainer

Thomas Poling wrote:
> re: No Frills Code Generator
>
> Greetings All:
> I'm finally back - a lot of business travel and a little, well deserved, vacation.
> I think I've gathered all the ideas and will submit the attached jar as a starting point
for the code generator.
> I just submitted the CLA form late last week but if you want to get this project into
the svn repository quickly you have > my permission to use the attached source as a starting
point.